Re: FT: Fluke 9010a pod manuals

From: <mike.coates_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 04:44:05 EDT

>They have rather interesting ideas on using the units, plus making pods for processors that are not covered by the pods in (then)
production - including making a pod for the 6503/6507/6512, NCS800, 2650...

I would be *VERY* interested in the info on the s2650 conversion/pod - any chance of a copy of the relevant articles.

I also would be interested in any info on the actual communication to/from pods, as I have another couple of ideas to check out.

p.s. It appears that the rom checksum is generated by the pod rather than the software in the fluke - still investigating!