Vector lines not lining up

From: Douglas Gauck <0k64dgau_at_gte.net>
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 14:10:58 EDT

Hi All,

On both my Star Wars and Battlezone, as the various shapes are drawn the
lines don't always meet. I'm awaiting the cap/transistor kits and will see
if that makes it better, but thought I'd ask in the meantime if there are
any ideas (AVG board problems or ?). I've been through the self test /
calibration (size and BIP) to the best of my ability.

What does BIP stand for?

In the Star Wars, I recently put in the Wintron HV unit. Any ideas on how to
adjust the voltage (the best I have is a digital VOM)

-Douglas