Asteroids mini cabinet dimentions <again>

From: James G Watt <kinetic-arts_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 16:15:45 EDT

I'm still after the dimensions for the monitor mounts on my
asteroids/missilecommand cabaret cabinet:

http://www.kinetic-arts.co.uk/jamma/asteroids/asteroids_missing.gif

The bit in RED is totally missing on my cab. Could someone please
measure that piece up for me? even a photograph of that it looks like
under the paper bezel 'd be a start.

Cheers.

---
James G Watt
http://www.kinetic-arts.co.uk
Part of the Video Arcade Game Collectors WebRing.
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.