FS: Help save a Sega Star Trek Cockpit cab (Kent, Wa)

From: David Shoemaker <davids_at_oz.net>
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 02:10:45 EDT

A friend bought a Sega Out Run back about 7 years ago at auction. It turned out that the game was actually installed into a Star Trek Cockpit cab.

He has had it in storage for the past 5 years or so and is tired of paying storage.

Make an offer and its yours. For the serious restoration freak (I would have kept it but I already have two ST Cockpits to fixup).

Pic's (along with other stuff for sale) at:
http://www.oz.net/~davids

The game is located in Kent Wa. Sorry due to time and cost shipping isn't an option.

David