Re: BZ/Red Baron - AR Sense Circuit

From: Steven Winslow <winslow_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 12:53:24 EDT

Hi Lewis!

There was a very good article written that was posted to the Vectorlist a
few months back about this topic. There are so many great documents
written by folks involved in this hobby and I feel it is one of our
greatest assests. Passing this information around the VL will help many
succeed in restoring our beloved vids...I wish I could remember the name of
the guy that wrote it and posted it. I thought it was really well written
and informative. Kudos to the author. Attached is his plain text file
that you should open using your word processor or note pad (for proper
formatting). Hope this helps.

Steve