OT: Last Call For Fluke 9100A Software

From: Dave Langley <robotron_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 16:28:10 EDT

Hi all ...

This is the last call for anyone who is after copies of the Fluke 9100A
software disks.

Please Email me if you want to be added to the list.

Since I do not have the resources to copy these to an image file on a PC I
have to copy them on the fluke itself or using Anadisk. Therefore I intend
to make two copies and send them out chain letter fashion. One set will go
to the UK users (such as myself and one set to those of you in the US and
Canada. As you get the set copy it and pass on to the next on the list.

If anyone has a way of copying these to an Email-friendly image let me know!

Dave Langley
www.robotron-2084.co.uk