[ot] poor threading

From: thomas.angus <thomas.angus_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 13:14:18 EDT

sorry my error,
i had technically started a new thread, but put a reference to yours at the
end as they were mildy related, being they both concern similar problems on
similar monitors... (infact am i wrong in thinking that they are identical
apart frome tube size?) so i thought that those interested in one may well
of done well to cross refer.

regards
tom