Re: Testing XY Output.

From: chumblespuzz <chumblespuzz_at_home.com>
Date: Sat Oct 06 2001 - 12:21:03 EDT

Now I'm no Star Wars expert (nor do I play one on MAME) but I think your
wrong. During the attract sequence, the high scores and instructions fade to
black while the rest of the screen stays at full intensity. Also, the Star
Wars logo (scrolling up in perspective) is at full intensity at the top of
each letter and fades to black at the bottom of each letter.

-roy-