Ampliphone Deflection Prob?

From: Dave Downin <downin_at_smarty.smart.net>
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 12:57:44 EDT

I just started doing a cap kit on an Ampliphone deflection board - just to
avoid future problems, since it is working. So, I disconnected it and went to
get some stuff and came back to work on it about 30 minutes later. Started
pulling stuff out and got a dang shock from one of the caps. Then I got hit
by a different cap. Is this normal that these things stay charged for a
while? I'm used to the WG deflection board where everything seems to drain
fairly quickly. Just wondering if I might have a problem somewhere that isn't
readily apparent since it seems to be working.

--
Dave Downin (dave@arlo.net)