Re: Hoei vector monitor flyback needed

From: Andy Welburn <warlords_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 20:24:30 EDT

> Here's a good one, has anyone a defective HOEI vector monitor chassis that
> they want to get rid of?I need the HV transformer, mine appears to have an
> open HV diode (sealed inside) and thus is not putting out enough HV, the
> Focus and other voltages are correct...

do you have any manuals / schematics for this monitor? i have a similar-ish
problem, very dim screen all round, no major burn in at all tho. tube has
been boosted but it made no difference, the tube is probably ok now you
mention this symptom.

i've not seen much info on this monitor, anything would be appreciated.. :)

> I posted a picture on my web site if that helps those with unknown monitor
> chassis(es?).
>
> http://www.flippers.com/images/HOEICHASSIS.JPG
>
> John :-#(#

(BTW john, i still owe you dosh for that board ;) will sort that out rather
soon. i havn't forgot)