Re: 19" & 25" Ampliphone compatible and a few other questions

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 10:13:02 EDT

-I could be wrong, but I believe the deflection and HV boards are the same for the 19" and 25" Amplifone monitors.

-Neither Wells Gardner nor Electrohome ever made a 25" color vector monitor. I did though (look in the archives for the details) :) The yoke from the WG6100 is the same as the one used for the Amplifone 25" tube.

-There were no 25" B/W vector games

-The Star Wars/ESB cockpit was the only natural home for a 25" vector monitor. I have a 25" Major Havoc that I converted from a 720 Degrees.

Jon