Re: Ugh, I screwed up my monitor

From: jerry madsen <jetskimod_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 06:41:04 EDT

Dan,
    Had same problem,check P600,P700 on the deflection
board.with the game on wiggle the connections and see
if sometime you get a full picture.The solder joints
on the board go bad often due to unpluging and pluging
the connector back in.Re-solder the connectors on the
board and hopefully it will fix it.If not,one of your
case transistors has went bad or connections on them
are bad.
              Jerry.

neil@synthcom.com.