Re: BU406D

From: Dan Rasmussen <sscanf_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 09:57:33 EDT

Before I buy 30 of these ($50 minimum order)....

I would appreciate it if someone could verify that this is
right -- :

http://www.galco.com/scripts/wsisa.dll/WService=Galco-Web/WA/wcat/itemdtl.r?listtype=Catalog&pnum=BU406D-NTE

Price listed is $2.83. At quantity 30, they are $1.94.
I'll make 20 or so available to the list (for cost +
postage). I just want to make sure I'm getting the right
thing.

Thanks again.

Dan

=====