Re: lots of vector MODs

From: Zonn <zonn_at_zonn.com>
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 12:57:47 EST

On Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:43:57 -0800, Matt Rossiter <rossiter@ni.net> wrote:

>Actually, the tube does fit with the door closed.

Really? Mine did not fit. I was thinking I would have to do something like they
did with Cosmic Chasm, which has an aluminum bucket like thingy that sticks out
the back that protects the CRT's neck.

>You just need to be careful if you have the
>bigger harness I think. Zonn, I hope you didn't mind me sharing that little tid-bit. :) I thought
>it was a good warning.

Nah I don't mind. And to be absolutely correct I really didn't even have the
door on. (I didn't fit). I ran into the back of the CRT with the door, while
moving the door, which was in the way, because it wouldn't fit. After spending
*hours* getting the convergence setup nicely. DOH!

I didn't even want to play Tempest for weeks afterwards.

-Zonn