Re: Battlezone looks like Tempest???

From: <DBT4251_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 01:56:07 EST

Thanks Matt. I was just getting ready to write you. I was screwing around
with the bad Pac bd I was going to send you, and isolated it to the smallest
of the 2 daughter bds that plug in. It's the one that only has 8 ICs on it.
Do you need the entire bd, or just the daughter bd that is causing the
problem. I ask because I can pull the bad bd off a pts bd & get this running
in a machine. But if you need the whole thing, I will send it. I also screwed
around with the Galaga Bd. (I call it troubleshooting, the wife calls it
"screwing around" with it. So that's what I have come to call it.) Anyway, I
could never get anything but screwed up graphics from it, so you are getting
all of that one. Dean