vector: vv prpb

From: matt <galaga_at_zfree.co.nz>
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 01:24:41 EST

my starwar dose this it's the 5v reg if i tap my one it comes right!
i think its the 10.5v pulg? try giveing your one a tap.

After about 20 minutes of play, everything goes dead for about 3 minutes. No screen,
no lights on the buttons, you cannot coin up, no sound, NOT SHIT. But just wait about
3-4 minutes and everything comes back up at once. Usually seems to happen during
an explosion. (Guess that sounds crazy... could there be any connection?)