Re: Where should an isolation transformer go?

From: Lewis Mills <lmills01_at_home.com>
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 22:08:09 EST

Hi Jason,
Thanks! I've got a some 90VCT toroidal transformers colllecting dust, so I
thought I might as well put one to use.

I hadn't thought of using +5DC for the AC; I'd planned to supply it from a
separate transformer. Where does that AC voltage go anyway? It doesn't seem
to show up on any of the boards - is it for lights or coin mechs?
Lewis