Re: Tempest is Blind

From: <RSDAINC_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 09:36:41 EST

In a message dated 11/28/2001 8:29:10 AM Central Standard Time,
raiford@mindspring.com writes:

> http://www.arcademonitors.com

Thanks again Jon. I will get started on this when I get finished with my 56
service calls today. (All 56 touchscreens quit accepting names for winners) A
software glitch that started in them all on Saturday. So Mr. Tempest will
have to wait until tonight. (You don't know of anyone off hand that repairs
Tempest board sets do you? Thanks, Dean