RE: Black Widow w/ factory Amplifone?

From: Evrovski, Andrew <andy_at_cyberplex.com>
Date: Fri Dec 07 2001 - 14:06:34 EST

Hey, Thanks! I hadn't read this particular one, but this article is better
(and with pics for correction).

Anyone try this on the cocktail Tempest? I would like to enjoy the benefit
of higher resolution and clarity of the amplifone in my cocktail, but am
skeptical about the fit. In fact, I don't think there is much hope at all.

Ideas/thoughts anyone?

Andy