Pics for my Lunar Lander -> Asteroids hack

From: Phil Morris <phil_at_morris0.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 10:45:25 EST

In case anyone is interested, Tom McClintock has kindly uploaded the pics of my hacked (but dead) Lunar Lander -> Asteroids board to his web site, here:

http://www.ionpool.net/arcade/lunarlander_hack/ll_hack.html

(It's the set of five at the bottom of the page).

Some look a little warped at the edges - blame the camera! :)

If anyone would like any particular close-ups of any sections then feel free to email me and I'll happily oblige.

Incidentally, the ROM set on these boards appears to match one of those on the MAME ROM respository, here:

http://www.mame.dk/gameinfo/asteroib/

I should though say that as my EPROM programmer has died I can't verify that 100%, but it seems extremely likely as someone else with a board modified in the same way as mine sent me his ROMs, and *they* match those on the MAME archive.

Phil