WTB: Star Wars monitor bracket

From: tom mcclintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 17:34:27 EST

Trying to locate some 25" monitor brackets for my project Star Wars
cockpit. These are the vertically mounted, right angle brackets which
the 25" tube attaches to. Anyone got some just sitting on a shelf? ;) I
know, I know, long shot...

You can see the original state of the cabinet in the picture below.
Certain people said I was crazy for paying $15 for the cabinet. Perhaps
I was, especially since it had been sitting outside for months. I think
the black latex paint actually protected it. It was converted to a
Cinematronics Redline Racer, and you can *just* make out the steering
wheel,

http://www.ionpool.net/arcade/auctions/120801/DCP_0911.JPG

But I like it a little better now:
http://www.ionpool.net/sw.jpg