RE: Name That Transistor

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_enteract.com>
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 17:38:48 EST

On Thu, 3 Jan 2002, Mills, Lewis wrote:

> Chris,
> OK, Here's another thought: Could it be "CENWP SA06" instead of "CENWP
> S406"? That should make it a MPSA06, a TO-92 NPN General Purpose Amplifier
> made by Central Semi and many others. Sold by Mouser as part number
> 625-MPSA06
> (http://www.mouser.com/products/detail.cfm?MPart=625-MPSA06&custref=&source=
> search&CFID=6715044&CFTOKEN=91186332)
> Lewis

My guess is that Lewis here hit the nail on the head.

If I'd had known there'd be this sort of help from this group identifying
devices, I'd had posted all those misc
chips/processors/devices/transistors I just threw out this weekend :-(,
though I did put some of them up on my web page; there are still 3 which I
couldn't identify.

http://www.enteract.com/~jenison/mars/parts.html

My guess is they are rams of some type.

--