Re: D901

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 21:30:27 EST

On Fri, 04 January 2002, "Christopher X. Candreva" wrote:

> Is Greg Woodcock still around, and has the FAQ been updated since then ? I
> think this was going to be added to it.

I believe Gregg is still on the list, and I know that the ZD901/D901 issue has been discussed in the FAQ.

Might as well post it here now, since I never did get a response back from Gregg... :) I've been revising the FAQ he assembled as it hasn't been updated in five years. At this stage, the document is much more user friendly, and I have added a few things and clarified several points. I've also been addressing Michael Kelly's Amplifone FAQ.

I'm still waiting on some additional input, and would like to ask for any submissions that people feel are currently lacking in both documents.

I've also been working on a G05/V2000 document as there is (relatively) no information on troubleshooting those monitors... There was a really good Omega Race Troubleshooting guide which had voltage measurements comparing and contrasting the G05 vs V2000, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Any chance someone could make a hi-res scan for me? :)

tm