RE: G05-801 Deflection Board question

From: Phil Morris <phil_at_morris0.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 05:39:06 EST

Re my message regarding transistors and resistors - you can all safely
ignore the part regarding my 'shorted' resistors, that was caused by my
ignorance about the 'abilities' (or otherwise) of multimeters to read low
resistance levels as 'shorts'. Well, that's something else I've learned at
least. :)

I am though still curious about the questions I posed related to the JE253
transistors I seem to have, if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks,
Phil