Re: Star Wars, updated web page

From: <SVerlander_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 23:29:49 EST

I finally got time to up date my Star Wars project page. I added some
pictures I took of the WinTron installation. It's not a complete guide but
should help as a visual guide for anyone who has to install one. I also added
a new page with a few pictures I took of my game room at my Christmas Eve
party. Hope to do some more up dating soon.
Thanks for all the help and also for looking,
Sam
In Virginia
 <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/severlander/Star_Wars_project_page.html">Star Wars project page</A>
 <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/severlander/christmas_eve_2001.html">christmas eve 2001</A>