RE: More Docs scanned- mostly vector related

From: <David.Fish_at_axcelis.com>
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 10:10:23 EST

Memo: Top Ten Type of I.C. Failures on Star Wars PCB

It looks like the AVG chip (137179) is number 2 of the top ten
but I think there's a typo on the part number for number 1.
It's listed as 131159 but I can't find it on the P/L. It probably
should have been 137159, which is an 8-bit D/A on the AVG board.
Interesting stuff. Thanks Scott.

Dave