Sega star trek parts needed

From: Daniel Piraino <dpiraino_at_twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 01:45:42 EST

 I am still in search of a pcb cage and controls + harness and control
interface board for my cockpit. I will take any type. I will modify to
work in the cockpit if I have too. Im also in need of some parts for the
cockpit itself. Especially the black plastic part on the top back of the
chair that has the SEGA logo on it, I lost mine in transit. If you can
help, I need it. Finding these parts is not easy.
Thanks,
Dan Piraino