Red Baron 19V2000 question

From: Lewis Mills <lmills01_at_home.com>
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 00:07:31 EST

Hi all,
I've almost gotten my Red Baron going. It starts with a full-size image. But
after a short period (less than a minute), I can hear the deflection chatter
noise decrease, and the image shrinks from top and bottom into a horizontal
band in the center 1/4 of the screen. Width is OK, but height is not. Has
anyone seen this one? None of the case-mounted power transistors on the
monitor are getting hot.
Pointers, anyone?
Thanks,
Lewis