Re: Tech: G08 Color Controls

From: Tim Tewalt <tim_at_srccomp.com>
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 18:08:08 EST

> See my FAQs:

Oh, I've read the FAQs all right... they were quite helpful in
getting me this far. Thanks to you and the other contributors.

> 1) Check to see the 4-pin connector going to the boardset is on
> correctly.

Those are OK (found this info in the FAQ).

> 2) Check the solder points on the interface board; bad parts here can
> cause loss of colors

Touched up both input pins and output wires. Certainly may have
missed something within the board though.

Thanks for the reply. I'm pretty excited about restoring these, so
like it or not, I'll keep everyone updated. I initially started
on them maybe nine or ten months ago here at work; but wasn't
disciplined enough to back and work on them during my lunch hour.

Tim