Re: Tech: G08 Color Controls

From: Tim Tewalt <tim_at_srccomp.com>
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 11:53:42 EST

> The cutoff pots are for setting black level (cutoff) of the CRT....

Aha, thanks Rodger.

Last night, I traced the "no red" problem to the interface board like
Mark had mentioned. Still no diagnosis for the lack of green though.

One more tidbit... the game locks up and what I presume to be the
"halt" LED remains lit when I press the "test" switch. So, I'm unable
to toggle through the self-test screens.

The manual states that this is caused by faulty RAM on the CPU board.
Would these be the 2114's? Bob Roberts lists some 2114-2L's... would
these work OK? I'm not sure what the -2L means and all my data books
are at home.

Thanks,

Tim