Re: Second G-08 Almost Done

From: Tim Tewalt <tim_at_srccomp.com>
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 16:45:01 EST

You wouldn't happen to know which 2N6259 is used for +X do you?

It's either Q705 or Q706 I believe. My analog troubleshooting
skills have depleted to nill over the years... but from what I
can tell by the schematics, the +X circuit drives Q705 or the
"blue" side of the yoke coil. True?

I'll let you know what I find.

Tim