Re: WG6100 monitor lv2000 problem

From: Daniel Piraino <dpiraino_at_twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 01:53:48 EST

                I checked the resistor values again and they are fine.
Must be the values are different right after power is disconnected.
After it sat a while they were fine. But still I have the voltages
coming up too high on the LV2000. I cant figure that out. Still no
picture, but have deflection hum and HV.
Dan