Re: Copying Asteroids ROM 035127

From: Phil Morris <phil_at_morris0.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 06:06:42 EST

At 04:51 03/02/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Do you actually have a data sheet that tells you an Intel 2716-1 is a
>100 nS part?

No I don't - that was me trying to be logical. :) I had assumed that the
'-1' indicated that it was 100ns.

>Jameco sells a 2716-1 (not Intel, though) that is 350 nS.

Just looking through them all (I have 8), I've found ONE of the Intels that
has, on the back, a small white round sticker with 250 hand-written on it.
250ns maybe? Or possibly a red herring?

Ta,
Phil