FS: EAROMS er-2055's Atari High Score Chip

From: big dog <catfishh_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 16:08:21 EST

Hi,

I have some NOS er-2055's for sale, brand new with shinny legs. They 3 each +
$4 shipping, minimum order of 10 at this rock bottom price. $2.50 each if you
buy 15 or more. Below are the payment options. You can check my feedback on
ebay user: mhcapps

Paypal: catfishh@bellsouth.net last name: capps

MO info:
Mark Capps