Re: 6100 LV issues

From: Franklin Bowen <Franklin_at_Bowen.net>
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 00:55:14 EST

One of them went out on my Space Duel many years ago. Replaced it and the
related parts and watched the magic smoke escape on power up. I did this
three times. The local arcade tech just put in a beefier transistor at
Q100/101 and it's been fine since, but it doesn't get used very much.

Franklin Bowen (Franklin@Bowen.net)
http://Franklin.Bowen.net