Re: G08 Convergence

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 11:30:13 EST

When you converge a monitor, you converge the colors in the center of the screen. You have to use the magnetic strips (aka shunts) to adjust the over/under convergence at the edges. I have absolutely no clue where you buy these shunts, but I did get something else that may be useful. I bought some business card magnets. Check out this URL:

http://www.officemax.com/max/solutions/search/search.jsp?searchType=product&searchString=magna+card

They are tacky enough to stay in place temporarily as you try to tweak the picture. Well, in theory, that is.. I haven't actually tried using them yet :) Some day...

Jon