Re: Wells-Gardner Service Manual for K6100

From: tom mcclintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 16:46:49 EST

Jon,

I was under the impression that Gregg was referring to all three
revisions of the WG6100 manual. Revision 1 and Revision 2 are scanned an
on the net. I don't think the 3rd and final revision is up anywhere
though.

And yes, I will get off my lazy butt and finish the Wells-Gardner 6100
FAQ revision shortly (had to get the Amplifone and G08 documents done
first, right guys? :) Gregg, if you are reading this, drop me an e-mail
as I haven't ever heard a response back from you.

ta,
tom