RE: Cinematronics monitor help

From: Rich Marquette <rmarket_at_dca.net>
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 18:27:46 EST

There are some early Cinematronics schematics and docs floating
around that have this same error (unplug final transistors).
While we are on Cinematronics Monitors I remember reading a
Cinematronic doc that mentioned at one point there was a
shortage of LF1331's and that they had created a replacement
that was a small board that plugged into the LF1331 socket.
Has anyone ever found one or schematics for it?