Re: Cinematronics monitor help

From: <solarfox_at_texas.net>
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 20:07:12 EST

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:26:07 -0800, you wrote:

>I have that little board floating around the shop. Haven't seen it for a
>year or two, but I never throw anything away that looks useful...
>
>I believe there is a schematic for it in Rock-Ola's docs for their Armour
>Attack.

        I seem to recall that Maxim had a part that looked like _almost_ a
drop-in equivalent... similar specs and functionality; I think it was just
a couple of pins weren't in the same place. Perhaps it could be adapted?
"So I ask again: What was it you hoped to teach us? It occurs to me that
maybe you just wanted us to know the depths of your hatred. If that's the
case, consider the message received. And take this message in exchange:
You don't know my people. You don't know what we're capable of. You don't
know what you just started.

But you're about to learn."
                --(Leonard Pitts jr., newspaper columnist, Sept. 12th, 2001)