Re: SG1495/MC1495L used in Tempest...

From: Chris Loggans <cloggans_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 07:28:22 EST

Well, it looks like we're pretty close to the 500
piece minimum buy, so now we just need someone to step
up and pull this all together. Unless someone else
would like to take the lead, I'll volunteer to place
the order. Could everyone who is interested in
getting in on the buy, please email me privately and
let me know how many you are committing to. I'd like
to keep the minimum buy per person at 50. It will
make things go a lot smoother with 10 - 50 piece
orders than waiting on payment from 50 - 10 piece
orders. Once I have a list, we can work out
payment/shipping details. In the mean time, I'll
place some calls and see who can actually take the
order for the best price.

Thanks,
-Chris