Re: Vector ROMs - strange copying problem

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 18:24:10 EST

> You can't drop a 2732 in to replace a 2716, the Addressing lines are
> wrong...you need to use a 2532, and double it up...check it out on
> Spies.com/arcade and follow the link to IC's and look for the Eproms.

Eh? That's funny - I have a 2732 in my vector ROM socket and it works just
fine! The only difference between the two is pin 21 where it's VPP on the
2716 and A11 on the 2732, so I'm not sure where you're getting your
information. Maybe you're confusing it with a different 16 kilobit EPROM
part...

-->Neil