TailGunner/TailGunner2 Monitor modification schematics?

From: <David.Fish_at_axcelis.com>
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 08:56:10 EST

Hey Folks,

 Does anyone have schematics of the modifications done to the
Cinematronics TG or Vectorbeam/Exidy TG2 monitor for the joystick
read circuit? I've checked both the TG and TG2 manuals on Spies but
they both show just the standard monitor schematics. Is there a
schematic supplement available?

David Fish "We want...Information. INFORMATION
Melrose, MA USA You won't get it!
   dfish1.at.attbi.com <- NEW By hook or by crook we will"
   David.Fish.at.axcelis.com _The Prisoner_