Re: A quick tempest question

From: Randy Bissett <bissettr_at_gte.net>
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 14:59:15 EST

Jeff;

Your board is set to demonstration mode. This allows you to select levels
1-81.
Check your dipswitch at N13.
1-on
2-off
7-off
8-on
That is the setting for demonstration mode. Changing one of those will take
it out of Demo Mode.

If you want Free Play, set the dips to

7-off
8-on
1-on
2-on

If you set it to:
1-off
2-off
7-off
8-on

you will get demo-freeze mode, which you probably dont want :)

Hope this helps, I just happen to have the Tempest manual out :)

Randy