Re: Star Wars control panel overlay

From: Gregory S . Erway <gerway_at_redcom.com>
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 13:54:55 EST

I have a cockpit. I also have a spare UR control panel that was
given to me by a friend. Visually they look the same to me. I
never tried to put the spare on because the large white gear
on the main shaft behind the control panel is broken in half.
(anyone know a source for these?)

But it looks like it just is oriented on a different angle then
the upright to accomidate the seated position. I could be wrong
though. The center control yoke overlay looks the same for
sure.

I would assume arcadeshop.com could do the UR ones. You have me
wondering on the cockpit ones now. I can test it if you would like.

Greg