RE: Star Wars control panel overlay

From: Bret Pehrson <bret_at_infowest.com>
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 15:28:41 EST

I've been casually looking into having these gears reproduced.

I've been considering milled brass or billet aluminum as the material as
opposed to the original nylon in hopes that it would be more robust over
the years.

I don't have any firm pricing yet, as soon as I get more info, I'll post
here for those that are interested.

On a similar note, I'm also looking into having the yoke thumb trigger
buttons reproduced as well, also in brass or alum, then powdercoated
black.