Marque sticker

From: Biff <boffbiff_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 11:28:22 EST

Hi all

I have a Starwars upright with a very poorly and cracked marquee (if that's
the right word for it?). I assume the UV from the Fluorescent tube has
destroyed the composition of the plastic?

Does any 1 know if I can pick these up nearly new? Whets the best way to
get the old ones off? What is the best way to apply the new 1?

Oh yea and how much would we be looking at including postage and packaging,
I am in the UK.

Many thanks

Biff