WG6100 woes

From: Walt <wfeeger_at_rushmore.com>
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 01:50:39 EST

Hello All:

Was working on a couple of 6100's this weekend and came across a problem I'm hoping someone can help me out on. I have a HV unit with a blown resistor at R920. Checking out the handy dandy FAQ says the cap at C913 is probably bad and T901 may be damaged too. Ug.

Manual says C912 is a .001mfd Type-Z5F capacitor and T901 is a Horizontal Driver Transformer. The question is, does anyone know of replacements for these? Mouser has no such type capacitor and the T901 in my HV unit has no identifying markings.

Any help would be great!

Walt