Re: SW help.

From: Joe Bachmann <joe.bachmann_at_newmail.net>
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 19:33:43 EST

Is the spot killer on? This is the LED on the deflection board. Normally it
should be on less than 2 seconds at startup.

Are any of the fuses blown?

Make sure your connecters are tight?

Can you hear deflection?

How's the HV? Maybe you need to turn the screen adjustment up. on the focus
assembly. Check for broken wires here too.

JB