VECTOR FS: LF13331 - ONLY CALL FOR ORDERS

From: Omar Vega <omar_at_techsource.com>
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 09:22:37 EST

Do not reply to this message. Please send Requests to :

omv@cinematronics.org

Hey all,
Here's the pricing:

LF13331
Qty 1-4 $8 each shipped
Qty 5 $35 shipped

Also available are TL182's for $6 can be added to your order (maximum 2 per
person at this point).
Otherwise they are $6.50 each.

If you were one of the individuals who originally emailed me I did not
assume you ordered unless you replied to my follow on email. Those who did
reply to the email have had their orders shipped and I have received payment
from them.

I accept paypal and MO's. Thanks.

Omar