Re: Rom compatiblity on Cinematronics boards??

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 00:02:08 EST

Hello,

     I've found that my Cinematronics Star Castle board will only accept
certain 2716's - it will work fine with Hitachi or Fairchild, but won't run a
set of good AMD 2716's with the same images. Can anyone explain how these are
strapped, and why the AMD's won't run? Also, what does the manual mean when
it says to "see dwg. 2150 for prom info"? I'm not seeing a drawing 2150 in my
Star Castle book.

Please help if you can,
Thank You,
Michael Kelley